Linggo, Oktubre 13, 2013

My Reflection in ICT 2nd Grading Period





            Information Communication Technology (ICT) is an interesting subject we can learn many things about computer and also the internet, I learn a lot to this subject. I learn how to manipulate ell the computer and on how to use the internet better.
            ICT is not really hard for me because if you want to learn, you can manipulate with you your own the computer by the hands on activity that the teacher will assigned to us. You can also follow the directions/rules that are written by the teacher in the blackboard this also test our capability in following the directions..
            ICT subject is important to me especially nowadays, modern technology are used we should know how to use the computer. We can go with the flow, we are not ignorant in manipulating the computer. We should learn how to manipulate it.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento