Linggo, Pebrero 9, 2014

Change Starts with Me

Imperfections needs change


          I am not really perfect. I am a simple person with a wonderful life. I make bad things. Sometimes I am moody or sometimes happy and I can make crazy jokes. And I also start fights. But I am loving person not really perfect but a god fearing person. You can trust me although I am not really good and best person when in comes in solving problems but I can keep secrets.
            This is me. Living in this wonderful but not really perfect and peaceful world. I have my loving and caring parents. I can’t say that I have a perfect life, nor perfect family and perfect love but I can say that I have a simple happy life. But this is not the end. Because everything is simple and there were many problems in this world. We have to suffer and overcome all this challenges that will come to our life. And I must face it will all the strength, trust, patience in myself. I am not that really good person because I can make things go wrong but as long as I live here in this world I have all the chance to change. Change all the things that are not good and continue to boost all the good things that have been with me. I can also share the things that have been change to others. For my great future I need to start it with a great attitudes and determination with patience.
            Learn to be good. If changes are needed, don’t change the good one but change the bad. Don’t change yourself to be more negative instead change it to positive. You must change for the better. I will inspire others as I change myself to be better. We have all the chance to change and grab it all.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento