Linggo, Pebrero 9, 2014

My Reflection



Fourth Grading Period
          Information Communication Technology (ICT) subject during the fourth grading period. The last grading period before graduation. Again I learn a lot this grading like the previous grading. Especially in our lesson about the Widows Movie Maker. The steps on how to create a movie, the parts, the importance of learning this and many other techniques that will totally improve me in making a movie. I also learn about video tools and how to edit pictures using the Adobe Photoshop. I learn the different parts on how to use them how to edit properly and also the importance of learning.
            I learn a lot from this grading period. Again sometimes I cannot follow because I am not totally familiar with the lesson especially in the adobe Photoshop. I don’t have enough knowledge about this but there is my teachers who guides us and teach us very well. And for me it helps a lot because I really want to learn those. Ma’am Pantaleon and ma’am Vera Cruz is really a good teacher. They really teach our lessons very well and they give all instruction in making projects clear. It truly help me to improve.
            And the end of the grading period. It is not really hard as what I said and observe in the previous grading. We only have to exert effort and time to learn. Enhance also our skills in operating those applications. It will really help . Jusst try and try what we learn. And this is my oppotunity to Thank My teachers who are patiently teaches us very well. Thank you teachers.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento