Linggo, Pebrero 9, 2014

My Dream, My Future

Dreams in a Paradise


                Life is too short so we must enjoy every moment in our life. It is very wonderful to live in this world. With dreams, happiness, family, and even a little bit bitterness in life. And during my childhood life, I start to dream for my life and even for myself also. This simple dream grows as I grow up and be more mature.
            I want to have a peaceful and happy life. And I want to help and to be a successful. I want to have a comfortable simple and happy life. And I believe that being an accountant someday will help me to pursue this dream in my life. I really want this, I love this and this is what I wish for. I want to have my own office sitting in a soft and comfortable chair with many paper works in front of me that are waiting also for my signs. I want to work in a famous bank in the entire Philippines. I want to earn money for my family and for myself also so that I have enough money to use when I want to buy something for myself. Although many problems and challenges will come and will test me how strong I am, I will try to fight and I will not stop dreaming over and over again.
            This is my simple dream. But this time, I want to enjoy my life in this world a place of paradise that God gave to us. I want to experience how beautiful to live in spite of many problems. So I better pursue my dreams. Not only for me, for myself and for my future but it is for my family who support me and love me unconditionally although I suffer all the bitterness in life. It is really happy to live with your family in this world with full of love, dreams and happiness.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento